Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for a HSE Manager
HSE Managers are responsible for:
- HSE Management/ Regulatory Compliance/ Technical Safety / Loss Prevention/ Human Factor Engineering/ Contractor Management /
- Carrying the responsibility for the project success and providing strong direction for the team.
- Plans and manages Safety on Site,
- Ensuring Safety on site
- Provides Project Managers, Construction Managers, Project management and their teams with the necessary service relative to Health, Safety and Environmental
- The position supports all project related initiatives and individuals in an effort to eliminate hazards in the work place that could cause property damage, injury, illness or harm to the environment
- provides guidance to promote an effective HSE program between client and his customer.
- Report operationally to the Project/Construction Manager on all HSE program and operational matters.
- Be involved in development and implementation of activities such as the latest technology and methods to improve efficiency, accuracy and productivity for the department.
- Takes personal responsibility for safety and a healthy environment on the projects and demonstrating this by example.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree
- Experience of Safety Engineering work in the Energy Transition Construction projects
- Experience of Managing HSE for projects.
- Capable of working independently
- Can work as an efficient team with project management and other disciplines, both within the organisation and that of the client.
- Excellent communication and co-ordination skills (both verbal and written)
- Managing Technical Construction projects
- you are proficient in both Dutch, German and English
- willing to travel to the side in Germany and Rotterdam on a weekly basis.
Join us now!
If you have any questions,Remko Monshouwer will be happy to help you at Remko.monshouwer(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to you!Apply Now