On behalf on our client, we are searching for a full time HSE Professional to work across multiple locations (located south of the river.) We are seeking a candidate who is ready to take the next step in their career into an HSE leadership role on a Tier 1 Contract. This position is accountable for Health, Safety & Environment and assists Management and Contractors with the implementation of Health, Safety, and Environmental Management System obligations at all client sites.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Participate and provide input to the development of targeted HSE Improvement Plans.
- Coordinate the Project Team to identify fatality risks and the mitigation strategies, standards and activities to be implemented to prevent
- Manage the local Emergency Management R3 processes
- Develop HSE training plans
- Implement and lead the HSE vision set by the Project management team. Facilitate and shape the strategies and implementation to support organisational values and initiatives.
- Approximately, 5-10 years to include HSE and Risk-related experience preferably in the resources and construction sector.
- A strong understanding of fatality risk management principals and models and the means of implementing effective fatality prevention programs
- Thorough understanding of current HSE legislation and a proven ability to pragmatically apply this knowledge in an engineering / Project management environment
- Able to develop and deliver HSE training, develop high quality HSE management plans, facilitate HSE Risk Assessments, undertake Root Cause Analyses, lead HSE audits, undertake HSE observations
- A strong understanding of the principles of risk management including ISO 31000
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise)
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.