Energy Resourcing is looking for a HSE Coordinator to join our Brentford office to support the EACOP project for a provisional 12-Month contract.
This position will support the Lead Engineer for this scope of work and participate:
– Bidder evaluations
– HSE support with site visits.
– Provide Project team HSE Inductions and other training.
Key aims and objectives
- Provision of day-to-day support and coordination to/of both Project office and support the Early Works Team on matters HSE Assurance.
- To ensure compliance to EACOP Project H3SE Vendor/ Bidder evaluation process through active participation.
Prime responsibilities and duties
Provide specialist support with regards to:
- Vendor/ Bidder evaluation.
- Support EACOP Project Brentford office team with site visits – ensure WORLEY HSE Compliance in such. (Travel plans, PPE issue, Liaison with visit location HSE Teams to ensure HSE Compliance).
- Develop and facilitate EACOP Project Brentford Office training program – such as but not limited to Project Induction for all new members joining the Project.
Allied occasional duties
- Assist with HSE related duties for the Office within the building related to EACOP Project.