On behalf of our client, Woodside, we are looking for qualified and experienced Medics/Registered Nurses with HSE qualifications and Oil and Gas experience to work on a fixed FIFO roster to their offshore assets.
This 12-18 month contract role will be FIFO from Perth with roster details to be confirmed. The successful candidate will be required to start ASAP.
Duties & Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Providing medical support, advice and training for the facility (or facilities)
- Being a point of contact for occupational health, safety, hygiene and environmental related issues
- Implementing, monitoring and evaluating occupational health and hygiene programmes and environmental initiatives
- Responding as part of the Emergency Response Team
The successful candidate will have the following as a minimum:
- Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent, with Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a Registered Nurse
- Certificate, Diploma or Post Graduate Diploma in Health and Safety, or working towards same
- Current qualification in Advanced Life Support Level 1 - Immediate Life Support recognised by the Australian Resuscitation Council
- Accident and Emergency and remote area experience and dangerous goods awareness
- Aviation Radio Operators Certificate
- Previous Health and Safety experience in an Oil and Gas or Industrial Care setting
- Recognised competency (Australian Standard) in Alcohol and Other Drugs sample collection
- Have completed and hold a valid Industry Safety Induction (Safer Together), or be able to demonstrate 12 months O&G experience within the last 2 years, in order to be granted an "experienced worker" exemption.
Mandatory Certifications/ Licences / Tickets:
- Tropical Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (TBOSIET)
- Maritime Security Identification Card (MSIC)
- Offshore Work PLUS Emergency Response medical (OWTER)
- Advanced Trauma Course
- Previous experience in Occupational Hygiene
- Experience in Incident Investigation
- Understanding of offshore environmental hazards.
Note: Candidates will require current and unrestricted Australian work rights to be considered. Submissions close 24th November, 2022.Apply Now