- Work for a well-known global company
- Residential role - sleep in your own bed every night!
- 12 month contract role based in Melbourne, VIC
Due to growth, our client currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced HSE Coordinator to join their team, based in Melbourne's western suburbs.
In this role, you will assist small Petrochemical project delivery teams to manage and execute the HSE responsibilities and ensure the best safety outcomes in the field. If you have a flexible and collaborative, problem solving approach to supporting your colleagues, then we want to hear from you!
- Management, coordination, execution, and reporting of HSE
- Supporting construction teams with Permit to Work development
- JSEA and safe work method statement review and development
- Field Permit and Safety Compliance Auditing
The ideal candidate will have:
- Diploma OH&S or a qualified Engineer with experience in HSE
- Experience in working within operating petrochemical environments preferably monitoring and supporting construction contractors
- Skills in risk assessment and field risk management would be highly regarded as well as previous experience in liaising with client /asset owner representatives
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise)
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.