The Company and Benefits
Our client is looking to appoint an Assurance Advisor (HSE, Quality & Risk) in it's South Melbourne office for a 3-6 month contract with possible extension.
- Join an leading ECPM - a large organisation with a global presence.
- Get paid weekly, fortnightly or monthly - you choose!
- Utilise a local, in-house payroll team to assist with your pay enquiries.
The successful candidate will assist and advise management, employees, and contractors with the implementation of health, safety, environmental and quality activities.
Support and advise site personnel with the implementation of the contract Health, Safety, Environment Management & Quality Plan (HSEQMP) and statutory obligations.
- Drive (facilitate, administer, advise) the site process for risk management processes including operational risk assessments, WHS hazard registers and hazard identification.
- Investigate incidents of a HSEQ nature and support operations to ensure that actions are completed in a timely manner.
- Manage injuries (including workers compensation) and RTW processes.
- Actively identify opportunities for improvement and administer recording system and coordinate external training opportunities.
- Prepare, facilitate, deliver and participate in HSE consultation and communication forums including, (support) Shift Pre-start, Company Alerts.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have strong understanding and experience in applicable Victorian legislative frameworks (WHS, Workers Compensation, and Environmental) and advanced investigation, analysis, and report writing skills.
- Relevant practical experience in HSEQ Advisory role in heavy industrial environment (power generation preferred)
- Minimum Cert IV OHS
- White Card
- Return to Work Co-ordinator (or similar)
- Formal training in root cause analysis and investigation techniques (e.g. ICAM, TapRoot, or similar) Beneficial
- Cert IV Training and Assessment
- Internal Auditor qualification
- Enter and Work Confined Space training
- Working at heights trained
- Working understanding of integrated management systems
- Demonstrates high level of competence with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) and Incident Management Systems.
About Us, Energy Resourcing
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.