Excellent opportunity for H & S Advisors looking to make a career within our client’s large portfolio of mining projects.
About the Role
Our mining client is seeking H & S advisors to join their project teams on site. The roles are contract based, FIFO from Perth on a 2:1 roster.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Understand legisation and compliance in planning safety for the project
- Ideally would need to understand about safety in design work, with workshop facilitation ie constructivability reviews and hazard identification reviews
- Make recommendations and offer advice and liaise with personnel on a continuing basis regarding HSE.
- Ensure the alliance is covered by a robust and comprehensive HSE Management Plan and assist the alliance to identify HSE exposures and opportunities.
Skills and Experience
- A recognised degree or equivalent qualification,
- Extensive working knowledge of OHS&E legislation, and applicable industry standards, Acts, Regulations, Codes and Standards
- 5-7 years’ experience in Site H&S Advisor position
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
* A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts;
* Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis;
* Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance;
* Employee Assistance Program;
* Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise);
* Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
Future Job and Market Updates
For all the latest job and market updates, please join or follow our following pages:
LinkedIn: Energy Resourcing Australia New Zealand
Candidate Recruitment Platform ION4: https://candidates-erg.ion40.com/
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button.