Energy Resourcing are currently working with one of the worlds leading new energy companies specifically working on the construction, engineering and development of a state of the art facility.
This project would be based in Northern Europe in a unique location and provides an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the new energy transformation in Europe.
- Supports HSE Team document development, formatting, reporting, etc. needs.
- Support HSE Team logging, tracking, and distribution of correspondence.
- Manages HSE Team office supplies / in-charge of supplies requisitions and records.
- Maintains project HSE PPE issuing (filing approval request forms / issuing records).
- Maintains / support Construction Safety Walk program (invitations, updates, etc.).
- Maintains / support HSE Observation program (database, spreadsheets, follow up).
- Maintains / supports project HSE Rewards & Recognition program (purchasing, stocks, award records).
- Prepares / organizes Rewards & Recognition awards certificates and ceremonies.
- Maintains / supports project HSE Campaigns / Safety initiatives, etc. programs.
- Maintains HSE Team leave requests and Delegation of Authority (DoA) forms.
- Maintains HSE Team vacation planner.
- Maintains project HSE training bookings processes.
- Handles departmental requests, business travel authorizations, claims & invoices.
- Maintains contractor month HSE Statistics reports.
- Maintains, updates monthly project manhours in SAI360 Assurance System.
- Maintains event notification reports, supports investigation report development.
- Develops / distributes project Safety Alerts.
- Maintains HSE related databases, spreadsheets, etc.
- Other HSE Team support function
- Minimum five years' experience providing project administrative assistance and technical support.
- Able to make routine decisions and solve everyday problems; knows when to ask for assistance.
- Software applications competence (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Multilingual (English, Swedish, Finnish, etc.)
- Experience working in Nordic countries.
- Precious experience in HSE field or support roles.