Position: 3-to-6-month contract
Our client is looking for individuals to work on an adhoc project to fix pre-identified errors on employee records in the HRIS system. This assignment could be extended past the six months, if needed. The client is a global engineering, procurement, and construction company and open to candidates in any industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and monitor information entered into the HRIS system.
- Maintain discretion in matters of confidentiality.
- Input, review, and format human resources data for entry into the HRIS system.
Experience and Qualifications:
- One to two years' experience working in HRIS.
- Able to handle confidential information with maximum discretion.
- Computer savvy with proven ability to deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize workload.
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance