HR Operations Analyst
Location: Lima, Ohio
We are recruiting for a client in the petrochemical industry looking for an HR Operations Analyst to process payroll biweekly. This candidate will also assist the HR Manager with compensation analysis, employee promotions, and serves as a source of data expertise for HR processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates all payroll activities for 175 total employees (consists of two business units).
- This includes the scheduling, computing, and processing of payroll and time entry systems as well as timely funding.
- Analyzes and verifies all reports for accuracy and makes payments for miscellaneous deductions to the appropriate vendors.
- Completes and reviews Tax Reconciliation worksheets for each PSID as well as verifies quarterly tax reports from Workday and forwards for company-wide tax reconciliation.
- Responds to questions regarding payroll issues from HR personnel, managers, and employees and resolves discrepancies that arise.
- Analyzes compensation data and makes recommendations regarding employee remuneration to other Human Resources personnel on matters such as employees' promotions, hires, transfers, increases, etc.
- Participates in external wage and salary surveys.
- Calculates and prepares necessary information to ensure proper payment. Programs include such things as: annual salary planning, union contract negotiations or wage increases, bonuses, etc.
- Consults with accounting department on payroll general ledger entry issues as well as benefit reconciliations.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Human Resources or equivalent
- 5+ years accounting/payroll experience
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance