Location: Mobile, AL - Savannah, GA - Charleston, SC - Wilmington, NC - Jacksonville, FL
Must be able to train in-person and position would be hybrid after successful completion of training.
We are recruiting for a client in the marine/vessel industry and are looking for an experienced HR Analyst. This individual will be responsible for providing accurate and timely reporting metrics and payroll.
The ideal candidate must have a high degree of proficiency in Spanish. They must also have a thorough understanding of payroll and reporting systems and be able to communicate effectively with a team of professionals.
We are looking for a highly organized individual who can take initiative and manage their own time efficiently. If you have the skills and experience necessary for this position, please reach out to us for further details.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain HR reporting (KPI dashboards) in collaboration with HR Business Partners and CHRO.
- Serves as a primary liaison to Ultramar by sharing reporting and other key communications with guidance from CHRO.
- Create dashboard, presentations, and metrics by synthesizing and analyzing trends found using data.
- Propose solutions and drive continuous improvement that improves NLI's culture.
- Lead all payroll activities including process biweekly or weekly payroll; collect and review timesheets, monitor Paid Time Off, submit payroll batches.
- Maintain payroll item settings for taxes, earnings, and deductions in payroll systems and make intercompany journal entries.
- Calculate and pay Federal and State payroll taxes and prepare appropriate reports, including W-2's.
- Review expense postings and department coding for payroll items monthly; reconcile and adjust as needed.
- Remit payroll related accounts payable (401k, insurances, and garnishments).
- Process required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record keeping and proper deductions.
- Conduct audits of payroll, benefits or other HR programs and recommend corrective actions.
- Lead the Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) using ADP reporting and activities. This includes compiling reports and ensuring accuracy of employee records.
- Process employee data such as new hires, terminations, promotions, and other changes.
- Leads all KonectUs activities such as reports and initiatives connected to the performance cycle and other key reports.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree required in Human Resources, business, Accounting, or other comparable discipline.
- Certification in SCRM-CP or SHRM-SCP is highly preferred.
- 3+ years of progressive Human Resources experience, or any combination of education and experience that provides the incumbent with the knowledge, skills, and ability to perform the job duties.
- 2+ years of payroll and accounting experience preferred. ADP experience is highly desirable.
- The ability to speak, write and read in Spanish is required for this position.
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance