Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for an HR Advisor to join their client's project delivery team permanently.
This role offers a flexible hybrid working model with time working from the client's Stokesley office balanced with home working.
The HR Advisor will provide comprehensive HR support about the full employment cycle, with sound knowledge and proven application of employment law you will assist the Company in delivering a wide range of HR activities and employment terms. As part of an international HR team, you will be involved in local and international HR-related projects.
The HR Advisor will have a proactive hands-on approach, and will able to work independently to manage challenging operational duties and multiple projects to a precise and accurate standard. An intuitive thinker who has a natural curiosity, someone who is not afraid to challenge, a resource investigator and effectively communicates with a variety of stakeholders on an international level.
- Extensive HR experience in the full employment cycle, supporting a Company in delivering HR activities and employment law, in areas such as Recruitment and Selection, Absence Management, Discipline and Grievance, Learning and Development - Succession Planning and Talent Management, Equality, and Inclusion, Health, and Wellbeing, Leaving Employment.
- Extensive experience in managing HRMIS and producing and interpreting HR Reports.
- Understanding and delivery of HR-related projects in line with best practice and employment law.
- HR Qualification and professional member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) would be an advantage.
- Active in continuous learning about employment law, HR best practices, and own personal development.
- Experience in supporting senior management in both business and event-related activities.
- Ability to occasionally travel (inter)nationally mainly to the Netherlands offices.