Energy Resourcing are currently looking for an experienced HR Advisor for one of our clients for a 3-6 month contract role.
- Provide HR and administrative support to HR Manager
- First point of contact for day to day HR queries
- Employee relations – Ensure Human Resources matters such as discipline, grievance or harassment are addressed appropriately, promptly, fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements.
- Recruitment – performs the full source and selection life cycle, including sourcing candidates, screening candidates, interviews, working with outside agencies where appropriate, ensuring that hiring process is efficient. Support and develop recruitment campaigns and assessment centres.
- Employment law – provides sound knowledge and guidance to the managers in relation to relevant legislation and any associated risk.
- Attendance management – administers all types of leave requests and ensures team whereabouts, travel and rotational patterns are known and displayed.
- Training – works with the management team to identify and deliver employee and organisation development needs.
- Performance management – facilitates the performance evaluation program, assists managers in providing meaningful feedback to employees and assists in any capability or conduct related matters
- Administration – ensures that accurate interview assessment forms are completed, offer letters and contracts are prepared with the appropriate content, new hire forms are completed, medical checks and background checks are arranged and results are reported. Ensures the accuracy, integrity and confidentiality of employee records. Complete regular reports and keep up to date management data and information on people KPI performance.
- Reward, recognition, compensation and benefits – assists the HR Manager in administering the compensation program including salary planning, updating or developing job descriptions, performing job analysis, responding to salary surveys, payroll queries, bonus payments, or wider employee benefits administration.
- A University Degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant subject.
- Three years of experience in an HR Advisory position ideally within Oil & Gas
- Associate or Chartered Member of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) or similar professional body.
- Well-developed team working and negotiation skills.
- Working knowledge of contemporary HR practices, employment laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of computerised information systems and MSOffice suite
- Professional written and verbal communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent administration skills and organisational capability.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidence.