HR & Admin Assistant
Location: Aurora, Illinois
We are recruiting for a client in the petrochemical industry looking for an HR & Admin Assistant to assist with the Technology and Engineering group. This role has standard administrative duties (ordering kitchen and office supplies, managing conference rooms, etc), but also manages and plans the facility budget, manages small contracts, building lease agreement, and shipping and receiving areas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Site Budget Management (joint with Facilities Maintenance Manager)
- Prepare budgets for Building needs, including capex
- Analyze and prepare spending trends and forecasts as required
- Maintain and support internal control process and the delegation of authority as it relates to financial transactions
- Asset Manager for Warehouse, Office area, Shipping and Receiving
- Maintain Hazardous Waste Certification
- Assist in hiring process
- Assist on-boarding of new hires
- Tracks performance appraisals
- Back up for payroll processing
- Coordinate special events, townhalls, business meetings, etc..
- Coordinate and manage digital file storage for HR department
- Focal point for drug screens
- Maintain bulletin boards and legal compliance posters
- Safety, Health, and Environment (SHE)
- Demonstrate strong safety commitment, shown by understanding and practicing safety policies.
- Procurement and Work Management
- Joint responsibility with Maintenance for gaining approval, prioritizing and scheduling maintenance activities for the site.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years' experience as a General Office Clerk or Administrative Assistant or HR Assistant
- Office Management Associate Degree preferred
- Payroll processing experience, Workday preferred
- Working knowledge of Windows platform, Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Strong knowledge of SAP for purchase orders and invoice processing
- Knowledge of HRIS
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance