The Company & Benefits
Woodside are an ASX listed, globally recognised energy company who are proudly Australian and foster a strong spirit of innovation and determination.
- Join Australia's largest independent dedicated oil and gas company
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible contractor engagement types (PAYG, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts)
On behalf of Woodside, we have an opportunity for a Health and Safety Lead to support construction activities on Pluto Train 1 to allow the processing of Scarborough Gas. This is initially a Perth based role which will transition to a site based role as the project progresses (likely from Q4, 2024). This is a full time, contract position which will run until Q3 2026.
As the Health and Safety Lead for Pluto Train 1 Project you will be responsible for:
- Developing HSE documents and plans to support the Project team.
- Working closely with the EPCM Contractor to enable effective HSE implementation across all sites.
- Ensuring Health & Safety activities are carried out in best interests of Woodside and enabling Contractor to deliver the Works.
- Providing risk-based leadership, guidance, governance and coordination of Company HS activities.
- Assuring, verifying and influencing Contractors' work product and practices to ensure conformance and compliance to approved plans.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of generating successful business outcomes through strong leadership, communication, coaching, decision making, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Several years relevant experience in the petroleum industry with a strong background in working within a development/ brown-field environment.
- Demonstrated experience with working with a contractor workforce.
- Good understanding of the relationship between business, safety, process safety and risk management.
- Ability to work in diverse, multi-disciplinary teams.
Note: Submissions close 26th April, 2023. Candidates must have valid Australian work rights to be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted at this time.
Why Energy Resourcing?
Energy Resourcing's core purpose is to provide technical recruitment and contractor management services with authenticity, transparency, and integrity.
We are a global recruitment organization with 20+ years' recruitment experience specialising in a range of industries including oil & gas, power & renewable energy, chemicals, petrochemicals & refining, consulting, and construction. With 12 offices globally, we pride ourselves on "putting people first". Our relationship-driven approach ensures we live up to our company values of Stronger Together, Unlock Brilliance, Rise to The Challenge and We Value Life.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Energy Resourcing is committed to providing an inclusive workforce to harness & encourage diverse ways of thinking, bringing ultimate success for your business.Apply Now