Health and Safety Analyst/ Advisor- Intermediate
Utilizing their combination of experience in statistics, data analysis and occupational health & safety, the successful candidate will primarily be responsible for leading the development, implementation and continual improvement of health and safety reporting practices.
- Ensure all project incidents are captured and classified appropriately in EHSM
- Facilitate and support the preparation, roll-up, analysis and review of health and safety data
- Work with contractors to ensure accurate records of incidents and exposure is maintained; Monitor, analyze, reconcile, and prepare detailed summary of business unit health and safety metrics, including compiling health and safety and exposure results by line of business and/or project
- Collaborate with health and safety analysts across the organization regarding incident classification and/or generic EHSM questions
- Working with the health and safety leads to identify trends and help to determine corrective actions
- Understand safety legislation, policy, procedure and practices
- Apply corporate safety practices, policies and procedures
- Three years’ experience in collecting, analyzing and trending health & safety performance in large organizations is essential
- Post secondary education in health & safety, statistics or a related discipline is required
- Preference will be given to candidates with a history of continuing professional development that have or are working towards a Canadian Registered Safety Technician or Canadian Registered Safety Professional Designation
- Background in statistical/data analysis; Familiarity with a wide range of health and safety leading and lagging indicators; Experience with SAP, EHSM, Power BI, ISNetworld and Microsoft Office
If you are interested in this long-term opportunity with a global organization, apply today!