The Company & Benefits
Woodside are Australia's largest independent dedicated oil and gas company who aims to be carbon neutral by 2050.
- Flexible contractor engagement (PAYG, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts)
- Salary sacrificing options available
- Interesting and varied role - Perth based initially, then FIFO as project develops
A full-time office/site-based opportunity has arisen to undertake the role of a Health and Safety (HS) Advisor to support the parties involved with the installation of dry gas pipeline. This onshore Perth office role will evolve into a site-based FIFO role during the execution phase of the project, transitioning in Q1 2023. This is a Perth based residential role.
Duties and responsibilities of the role include but not limited to:
- Ensuring Health and Safety activities are carried out in best interests of the Company and enabling Contractor to deliver the Works;
- Providing risk-based leadership, guidance, governance and coordination of Company HS activities;
- Assuring, verifying and influencing Contractors work product and practices to ensure conformance and compliance to approved plans;
- Verifying Contractor's adherence to the Safety Case, HS(E) Management Plan(s), Project Specific HS(E) Procedures and Contract requirements;
- Liaising with Contractor HSE team to support with site HSE requirements, processes and programs
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator, have considerable offshore HSE experience as well as previous Australian site-based construction experience working with offshore contractors.
- Diploma or above in Work, Health and Safety or relatable field.
- Minimum 5+ years working in HSE within oil and gas or construction industry.
- Formal root cause investigation and analysis training.
- A thorough understanding of all relevant WA Work, Health and Safety Legislation.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders.
- Have completed and hold a valid Industry Safety Induction (Safer Together) or be able to demonstrate 12 months O&G experience within the last 2 years, in order to be granted an "experienced worker" exemption.
- Demonstrate a high level of awareness in safe working practices associated with the design, construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning of onshore gas facilities.
- Strong Process Safety knowledge and experience.
- Experience in previously leading and managing diverse teams.
Note: Submissions close 8th April, 2023. Candidates with valid Australian work rights encouraged to apply.
Why Energy Resourcing?
Energy Resourcing's core purpose is to provide technical recruitment and contractor management services with authenticity, transparency, and integrity.
We are a global recruitment organisation with 20+ years recruitment experience specialising in a range of industries including oil & gas, power & renewable energy, chemicals, petrochemicals & refining, consulting, and construction. With 12 offices globally, we pride ourselves on "putting people first". Our relationship-driven approach ensures we live up to our company values of Stronger Together, Unlock Brilliance, Rise to The Challenge and We Value Life.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Energy Resourcing is committed to providing an inclusive workforce to harness & encourage diverse ways of thinking, bringing ultimate success for your business. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and those seeking flexible working arrangements.Apply Now