A full-time office/site-based opportunity has arisen within Woodside's Company Project team to undertake the role of a Health and Safety (HS) Advisor. This onshore Perth office role will evolve into a site-based FIFO role during the execution phase of the project, transitioning in Q1 2023. In this role, you will report to the Company Project HSE Manager and be residential in Perth.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring Health and Safety activities are carried out in best interests of the Company and enabling Contractor to deliver the Works;
- Providing risk-based leadership, guidance, governance and coordination of Company HS activities;
- Providing HSE support to the Woodside Project team for implementation of Company HSE Management Plan and Verification Plan activities;
- Management of the Company event reporting system for all Project related events, investigations and actions;
- Providing technical HS advice and support to the Company Project team;
- Diploma or above in Work, Health and Safety or relatable field.
- Minimum 5+ years working in HSE within oil and gas or construction industry.
- Formal root cause investigation and analysis training.
- A thorough understanding of all relevant WA Work, Health and Safety Legislation.
- Site-based construction experience in Australia.
- Have completed and hold a valid Industry Safety Induction (Safer Together) or be able to demonstrate 12 months O&G experience within the last 2 years, in order to be granted an "experienced worker" exemption.
- Previous experience with working with offshore contractor(s).
- Demonstrate a high level of awareness in safe working practices associated with the design, construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning of onshore gas facilities.
- Strong Process Safety knowledge and experience.
- Experience in previously leading and managing diverse teams.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise)
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.