Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Graduate Civil Engineer.
- 3D Structural Analysis software
- 2D and 3D Design Software
- Calculation of shallow and deep foundations in partnership with the most experienced geotechnical companies in the world
- Calculation and design of steel structures
- Calculation and design of concrete structures
- Industrial building design
- Dynamic analysis of structures and foundations
- Site visits and construction support
- Exposure to the complete project life cycle from concept to execution.
- MSc in Civil Engineering
- 0 to 5 years' experience as an entry level engineer
- Currently (or will become) VCA VOL certified
- Adequate knowledge of Euro Codes and local annexes
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal is required
- Good Dutch communication skills, both written and verbal is preferred but not required.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Alex van Eeden will be happy to help you at alex.vaneeden(at)energyresourcing.com
We look forward to your application!