Global Talent Success Advisor (GTSA)
Our Canadian client is looking for an experienced Global Talent Success Advisor (GTSA) to support their strategic growth plans. They need someone who thrives when collaborating as part of a team to meet immediate needs while planning for the future, striving for continuous improvement, and taking stakeholder service seriously.
The GTSA is an essential member of their growing team who sits at the intersection of their business and people. This is a unique opportunity for you to help shape their team’s experience by ensuring that their talent grow in meaningful ways and contribute to the long-term success of our client.
As a forward-looking HR professional supporting this dynamic organization, you will serve as a strategic partner to our client by developing and delivering integrated and inclusive people strategies such as: Organization Design, Talent & Performance Management, Organization & Employee Effectiveness, Diversity & Inclusion, and Talent Solutions. You will work closely with the Global Talent Success team and functional leaders to deliver solutions and change management plans that provide sustainable benefits.
* Establish and maintain a deep understanding of their business and team as emerging trends in talent management and organizational dynamics across the industry.
* Build effective & productive working relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels.
* Drive talent engagement strategies that align with business priorities and foster an environment of inclusion, collaboration, and respect where all team-members feel valued and know they are contributing to the success of the company and each other.
* Coach business leaders on talent success policies and processes, including talent planning, learning and development, and performance management to promote engagement and a culture of continuous growth and development.
* Translate near and long-term operating goals into talent success strategies; initiate and implement the work with key stakeholders and functional partners to ensure appropriate solutions are delivered to address business strategies.
* Assess talent capabilities and development needs based on business strategy to help close gaps between current and future skill sets.
* Integrate diversity and inclusion strategies and priorities into business plans.
* Build compelling presentations leveraging workforce analytics and insights to focus leaders on relevant business issues and assessing potential solutions.
* Be an effective bridge builder across all functions and levels within the organization.
* Challenge the status quo; pursue different approaches to their work by demonstrating flexibility, nimbleness, transparency, agility, and global thinking.
* Support and mentor their Talent Success Coordinators.
* Other tasks as assigned.
* You must be able to influence without having direct authority.
* You must be forward-thinking, creative and think outside the box.
* Excel when working collaboratively as part of a worldwide team.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Able to take a project from inception to completion while managing day-to-day deliverables.
* Manage ambiguity and thrive in a dynamic and agile work environment.
* Curious by nature with the tenacity to dig deep to get to the root cause of an issue and come to the appropriate decision.
* You position yourself as credible. You garner respect, act with integrity, and keep commitments.
* You are proactive. You have a point of view, challenge assumptions, and take initiative.
* You are a trusted thought-partner. You build relationships and delivers results.
* You are a proven self-starter. You see the big picture but handle the details with ease.
* You can manage multiple client groups and prioritize complex projects in a fast-paced and high volume, matrixed environment.
* You are an effective consultant. You build awareness on key organizational issues, as well as consensus for relevant solutions. You guide stakeholders to drive org improvement and change.
* You maintain a broad view of the business and deliver solutions that balance individual and overall business needs.
Must have experience, education, and designations:
* 5+ years of hands on experience as an HR Generalist, Business Partner, or Organizational Development, or related field;
o international experience, start-up or hyper-growth organization
o tech industry experience, experience working in a sales organization
o knowledge/understanding of Canadian & US payroll & benefits
* Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s degree considered an asset)
* CPHR or SHRM Designation
* Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
* Must be a proactive solution-oriented team player with a proven ability to collaborate with all levels of stakeholders
* Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
* Experience working remotely a plus
* Experience with Bamboo HRIS System
* Excellent Microsoft Skills (Advanced Excel is a must)
* Knowledge of Rise Payroll in Canada and ADP in the US
* Ability to present
* International travel may be required
You are approachable, confident, forward-thinking, and have a winning teamwork attitude. As a self-starter, you multitask and adapt to changing priorities. You are creative in problem-solving and excel in a dynamic work environment. Overall, you navigate and act inclusively and collaboratively in an organization that brings together many different perspectives and skill sets from all over the world.