Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Global Digital Connected Community Coordinator, located in The Hague.
Why Does This Position Exist?
To ensure the success and continual improvement of our Global Digital Connected Community (councils, networks, communities of practice, SME's, relevant stakeholder groups and forums) through application of industry leading methodologies and knowledge management best practice to drive value, innovation and accelerate digital maturity.
- Establish (and where relevant) coordinate the councils, forums networks and communities (incl. content/agenda preparation, attendance coordination, measurement and continual improvement)
- Manages and reports progress on Connected Community activities applying Agile methodology and tools
- Support development, implementation and measurement of Digital Connected community -stakeholder engagement and communications plan
- Maintain and moderate connected community content, collaboration and communications tools and channels applying innovative methods to drive optimum global utilisation and value (incl but not limited to SharePoint, Yammer and multi-media channels)
- Create and maintain a connected community scorecard dashboard (to capture, analysis, tracking and visualisation of key data and metrics using smart/automated methods and tools).
- Own delivery of connected community focus items and improvement initiatives in accordance with I&DD and business priorities to drive digital literacy and propagation of Digital knowledge and experts
- Implementation of global 'tool talk' forum to share best practice and success stories
- Implementation and maintenance of global Digital Subject Matter Expert framework
- Implementation of a Global Digital recognition framework
- Support CoE Learning and Knowledge centre focus areas and priorities
- Work closely/collaborate with Corporate Knowledge management function to leverage expertise and ensure best practice, standards and enabling tools as utilised to the optimum
- Perform business analysis activities including data and business requirements gathering and functional requirements preparation incl workshop facilitation.
- Implement methodology to track Learning and Knowledge resource utilization and value creation globally.
- 7-10 years of relevant overall experience
- Working knowledge of engineering, construction, and industrial work settings. Experience in EPC/CM industry would be an asset.
- Experience of coordinator or participating in networks and forums
- Experience with facilitating workshops in a virtual environment
- Demonstrated understanding of learning and knowledge management techniques and methodologies highly desirable
- Sound understanding of business analysis techniques and methods to extract requirements, document processes and translate business needs into functional outputs.
- Demonstrated experience with working with technical solutions experts to translate functional requirements into robust fit-for-purpose technical solutions.
- Knowledgeable in data-centric execution is desirable
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about helping others.
- Interested in interfacing with people globally.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Power suite.
- People skills: Effective Communicator, Action Orientation, Leadership, Interpersonal, Intellectual Capacity.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!