Energy Resourcing are working with Worley, our internal client, for a permanent position based in Bristol.
- Field work including supervision of geo-environmental ground investigations and sub-contractor management
- Environmental sampling and monitoring
- Land remediation supervision
- Preparation of high-quality technical reports, including desk studies, site investigation reports, risk assessments, sustainability assessments, remediation options appraisals and verification reports
- Data review, analysis and interpretation
- Preparation of project HSSE plans and method statements
- Compliance with Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Candidates should be educated to master's degree level in a relevant discipline (e.g. Geology, Applied Environmental Geology, Hydrogeology, Environmental Science, Environmental Consultancy, Geochemistry)
- Demonstrate knowledge of the contaminated land assessment process, human health and environmental risk assessment, development of site conceptual models, soil and groundwater remediation, analytical methodologies and sampling procedures
- Be able to write clear, logical and concise technical reports
- Demonstrate logical and independent thinking
- Strong ability to present, analyse and interpret data to a very high standard
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skill
- Be willing to travel and spend periods of time away on field-based projects across the UK and internationally
- Be eligible to work in the UK and hold a full valid driving licence