Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Foundations Package Manager, located in our client's office in Leiden, with occasional business travels to Taiwan.
Like the rest of our team, you should be dedicated to renewable energy and enjoy working in a dynamic, international team. As a person, you have a structured, analytical, and critical approach to your work. You are self-driven, easy-going, and enjoy interacting with a wide variety of stakeholders at all levels.
You will be responsible for the procurement, design and construction of the offshore wind-farm Wind Turbine Foundations. You report to the Technical Manager.
- Developing, implementing and managing the design and engineering strategy for the Wind Turbine Foundations, be responsible for delivery of the Wind Turbine Foundations, including program and budget, and risk management;
- Support in the preparation of tender documents, define scopes of engineering studies, coordinating tenders and following up contracts for specific engineering tasks (internal and external);
- Providing support and knowledge expertise in respect to time, costs, safety, quality and interfaces that relate to the Wind Turbine Foundations;
- Prepare technical and engineering decisions to be made, present recommendations to the management team;
- Works in a dedicated multidisciplinary team together with, amongst others, engineers, other package leads (WTG, OHVS, Cable), procurements officers, HSE experts, PMO officer and etcetera
- In a nutshell: as Wind Turbine Foundations package lead you will lead the procurement, engineering and construction of the Wind Turbine Foundations during all project phases.
- You have at least 10+ years of working experience in the offshore industry
- Engineering background
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to manage own workload, meet timescales and coordinate a number of external and internal stakeholders;
- The technical skills to understand complex offshore operations and the ability to exchange with and understand subject experts,
- You have experience with working in an international environment;
- Being able to write processes, specifications and documents
- You are able to communicate on all levels and are able to build bridges and convince people;
- You are a strong communicator, both verbally and written;
- Working structured, independent and precise
- You are an experienced project-manager
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Willingness to travel/ temporarily relocate to Taiwan.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Paulina Hasior will be happy to help you at paulina.hasior(at)energyresourcing.com. We look forward to your application!Apply Now