Energy Resourcing is currently looking to recruit a Fire and Loss Prevention Engineer for our internal partner. This is a contract role and can be based anywhere in the UK.
This role can be delivered by hybrid working with regular time working from home balanced with attendance any of our UK offices including, London, Manchester, Stockton or Glasgow.
- Managing resources to deliver loss prevention / fire safety engineering solutions that meet statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Defining loss prevention / fire safety engineering requirements for projects in accordance with client's and local / international codes requirements.
- Completing and reviewing loss prevention / fire safety engineering studies required to support/ underpin the loss prevention system design.
- Developing loss prevention / fire safety engineering documents and drawings such as firewater demand calculations, Fire protection P&IDs, F&G Cause & Effect, Passive fire protection drawings and schedules, F&G detector layouts, etc.
- Developing fire protection systems testing procedure and witnessing test.
- Developing loss prevention safety equipment specifications and datasheets.
- Technical evaluation of vendor documentation/ data and bids.
- Developing and maintaining internal and external client relationships.
- Relevant loss prevention experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the fundamentals of loss prevention engineering.
- A recognised degree in either Fire, Process or Mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Advanced knowledge of following software: Pipenet.
- Knowledge of applicable local and international fire protection standards and statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience in the Mining (underground and topsides) and materials