Financial Analyst - Lender Reporting for Lion Divestiture
Location: Hybrid (>50% remote); limited travel to Houston may be required; some overtime likely
We are recruiting for a Financial Analyst to support the lender documents reporting requirements for the Lion divestiture project. This position involves supporting the development of a SOP for preparing the data and documents required. The Financial Analyst will work in a team environment and be required to deliver weekly reports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Run reports with specific parameters in Worley Business Reporting (to be trained) based on SOP as defined.
- Combine data into Excel workbook, manipulate data to match the required reporting format.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of the end data product.
- Once the end product is reviewed and accepted by Project Lion Finance Lead (or delegate) deliver data to Buyer representative.
- Create the balance sheet, profit & loss and statement of cash flow data report from the transferring entities and carve-out from retained entities to form the basis for carve-out financials required by Buyer.
- Financial statement information gathering may require utilizing Oracle R12, Blackline, Hyperion systems.
- Researching details of balance sheets and P&L accounts to confirm completeness and accuracy of the carve-out data.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Attention to detail, willing to work in high stress/tight deadlines environment
- Must have intermediate or above Excel experience
- Working knowledge of Subledger to General Ledger relationship
- Understands nature of AR/WIP/AP, what they mean and how they are created
- Project finance and/or project accounting experience is significantly encouraged
- Prefer Houston resident
- Must know Oracle ERP R12. Hyperion experience a plus.
- Balance sheet account reconciliation experience is required
- Diploma in Accounting or Bachelor's degree in Commerce or Business
- Working understanding of accounting; maintains the highest professional ethics and standards.
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance