We are recruiting for a client in the Energy Industry. This position involves reconciling balance sheets. The Financial Analyst will work in a team environment and be given weekly tasks/batches of reconciliations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide day to day support to the US Controller or Canadian Controller regarding the reconciliation clean-up program.
- Research reconciling items on balance sheets accounts. Determine source of transactions and how to clear the amounts.
- Prepare journal entries to clear reconciling items.
- Rationalize account reconciliations into better more understood formats.
- Work with Shared Services resources to ensure efficient and productive workflow for account reconciliations, month-end closing processes and other ad-hoc requests.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of Subledger to General Ledger relationship
- Must know Oracle ERP
- Engineering, consulting and construction project experience preferred
- Balance sheet account reconciliation experience and month-end close experience
- Diploma in Accounting or Bachelor's degree in Commerce or Business
- CPA Preferred
- Working technical understanding of GAAP and IFRS; maintains the highest professional ethics and standards.
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance