To provide assistance to the Finance team in daily operations of the Finance department and assist the JV, Corporate and Accounting Manager in the preparation & completion of the monthly, quarterly and year-end Financial Reporting.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
Key Responsibility Areas:
* Ensure month end reporting and other corporate reporting requirements are achieved on a timely basis and in accordance with relevant accounting standards;
* Accounting for payroll and payroll related entries;
* Preparation of monthly BAS (Business Activity Statements) to the Australian Taxation Office;
* Support to Account Payable functions in correct allocation and processing of invoices;
* Perform the SoX controls relating to Accounting and Tax;
Qualifications & Experience:
* Degree in Commerce / Business. CPA or CA qualified or currently studying towards completion.
* Good knowledge of spreadsheets (MS Excel). Also sound knowledge of SAP accounting systems and Vision XL;
* Good understanding of GST legislation, tax law for indirect and direct taxes;
* 3 to 7 years experience in a finance role.
* Good interpersonal skills, willingness to learn new tasks and be flexible with duties. Very strong team player.
For a confidential discussion or to apply for the role please contact Brendan Fernandez +61 407 181 977 or firstname.lastname@example.org.