Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Finance and Control Administrator to join their client's project delivery team permanently.
This role offers a flexible hybrid working model working from the client's Stokesley office balanced with home working.
The Finance and Control Administrator will be primarily responsible for all aspects of general finance administration and accounts payable. You will also be involved in monthly and annual accounts preparation.
You will be pro-active, results-driven, with a flexible working style that can adapt to a dynamic finance department. An experienced professional with strong communication skills.
- AAT Level 4 or working equivalent.
- Proven experience in all aspects of general finance administration & accounts payable.
- Track record in the preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Excel - Intermediate/Advanced.
- Understanding of relevant financial legislation.
- Experience in using an ERP system would be an advantage.