Job Specification and Responsibilities
Finance Assistant – Europe
Energy Resourcing are a global recruitment company in the energy sector and having opened up offices in Germany and the Netherlands are looking to recruit a Finance Assistant to support both regions. We can offer part time (2 days per week) or full time options for the position that can be based remotely either in Germany (office in Cologne) or in the Hague.
Key activities will include:
- Weekly bank reconciliation for company accounts (Netherlands and Germany).
- Supplier payments.
- Freelancer and leased employee payroll.
- Credit control.
- Assisting with month end processes for Dutch and German entities.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
* Knowledge and competency with Excel required.
* Sage experience, ideal but not essential.
* Financial accounting background.
* Basic knowledge of payroll rules.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Language skills – fluent English, Dutch and German preferred.
* High level attention to detail
* Customer focused, goal-oriented approach
* Time management, planning, and organisational skills
* Flexibility & adaptability
* Team working abilities
* Communication and interpersonal skills