Regional Field Service Tech
Location: Remote, but must live in Southeast (FL, NC, SC)
We are recruiting for a client who manufactures displacement blowers, hybrid blowers, screw compressors and turbo blowers and is looking for a Regional Field Service Tech to join their fast-paced team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Remotely service and commission blowers and compressors both in-house and at customers' sites.
- 90% travel
Experience and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or Associates Degree (2 years schooling) in electronics technology, or associated field.
- Clean Driving Record.
- 5+ years field experience will also be considered in lieu of degree.
- 5+ years' experience in a travelling Field Service position
- 5+ years' experience in machine repair (rotating equipment is preferred)
- Ability to locate, diagnose and repair electrical and communication problems
- Ability to Interpret diagrams (process flow, piping and electrical)
- Familiarity with VFDs and machine integration (Danfoss is preferred)
- Motor leveling and coupling alignment (laser)
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance