Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Field Quality Control Manager.
- Development, implementation and control of the Field Inspection and Testing Plan, project specific inspection and testing procedures and related forms developed for the project.
- Liaison with Certifying Authority's
- Review the Contractors Project QC plan and ITP's.
- Verification that all personnel conducting inspection and testing activities are properly qualified.
- Assures that all inspection and test records are completed and maintained in accordance with the applicable procedures.
- Supervises inspection and testing activities as detailed in the Field Inspection and Testing Plan.
- Performs random audits of subcontractor's QA/QC Plans.
- Communicates with site supervision, field engineering, clients etc. regarding inspection and testing related activities.
- Issues reports to the Construction Manager.
- Monitoring inspection and testing activities performed by other disciplines or subcontractors.
- Degree/diploma in quality management or a related technical discipline is required.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in Quality Management in an EPC/EPCM environment.
- Experience in planning, conducting and reporting audits is essential. Experience maintaining a corrective action system and verifying implementation of corrective actions is required.
- Good knowledge of EPCM processes and systems and how the various functional/discipline activities integrate into a complete project including data-centric project delivery is desirable.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Remko Monshouwer will be happy to help you at remko.monshouwer(at)energyresourcing.com
We look forward to your application!Apply Now