Field Mechanical Engineer
Our client, an international Engineering consultancy, is currently seeking a Field Mechanical Engineer to join and support their team on site at a Refinery project in Victoria. The role will be to provide technical engineering advice to the operations and maintenance teams to ensure the smooth operating of the refinery.
- Provide technical solutions to improve the reliability and performance;
- Solve and respond to Maintenance and Operations focused enquiries;
- Liaise with operational staff including technicians;
- Write and present technical reports to a range of stakeholders.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- A Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) & eligible for membership with IEAust;
- Mechanical experience in both operations and design;
- Previous site experience working in reliability, operations and/ or maintenance;
- An understanding of hydrocarbons processing and standards;
- A demonstrated understanding of rotating equipment, especially pumps;
- Familiar with management of change and incident reporting procedures;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Substantial ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects.
For more information or to be considered for the position please contact email@example.com OR +61 8 9420 7522.