About the Role
We are seeking a tech-savvy and collaborative Field Applications Engineer for our client in Perth, on a staff role.
As a Field Applications Engineer, you would be responsible for:
- Supporting customers with the implementation of autonomous systems across various industries
- Supporting the resolution of 2nd Tier customer support cases via email and phone
- Delivering professional services to customers on site, which includes resolving technical problems, performing system installations and commissioning of GNSS systems in customer’s applications.
- Providing technical expertise and participate in sales process, coordinating and delivering demonstrations of autonomy products
- Offering support and training to customers on products and services on-line or face-to-face
- Electrical, Mechanical, Software Engineering degree or equivalent experience
- English fluency with excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience in GNSS/INS equipment operations, installation and troubleshooting
- Experience working with Radar, LiDAR and cameras as part of autonomous systems integration
- Familiar with drive-by-wire technology
- Comfortable working on site in various industrial environment, including mining and offshore
- Ability and willingness to travel worldwide within a short notice
- Experience working with autonomous vehicles in a technical role
- Experience working directly with OEM customers, preferably in the delivery of support or services
- Robot Operating System (ROS) experience, specifically in Linux
- Direct experience with vehicle CAN bus systems and associated CAN log analysis tools
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button.