To ensure the management of project engineering design activities, ensuring that the design meets project objectives for cost, schedule, safety and environmental impact.
- Ensure preparation and endorsement of FEED deliverable.
- Follow-up engineering performed by the Third Party Contractor.
- Ensure consistency, quality and cost effectiveness of the project design, in compliance with International Standards, Project Specifications, Company guidelines and engineering best practices.
- Ensure technical integrity of LNG or cryogenic plants/units process design.
- Ensure overall effectiveness and efficiency of process design.
- Select the best technical/economical solutions, ensuring overall technical integrity.
- Advise on equipment standardisation, availability, and sparing philosophies in order to achieve max plant operability.
- Ensure technical interface with other professional areas and Contractors.
- Assist and expedite the resolution of technical interfaces with other Work Packages.
- Attend design reviews (e.g. key document review, HAZID, HAZOP, 3D model review, etc.) and monitor Third Party Contractor engineering plan.
- Support definition of technical scope of EPC contract (ITT technical sections preparation and technical bid evaluation).
- Contribute to project execution planning, providing technical inputs for the estimation of facilities execution CAPEX & schedule.
- Preparing technical documents for Company review processes.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Engineering Master Degree.
- Required minimum 7 years of Oil & Gas Industry experience in an engineering role.
- At least 3 years of LNG system engineering experience.