* Perth based role
* Opportunity to work in a central corporate office
* Opportunity to support a large multi-billion-dollar Engineering organisation
Our international Engineering client is seeking an experienced Facilities Coordinator to join the team, based in their Perth CBD office.
* Coordination and Development and maintenance of facilities and OH&S policies and procedures.
* Negotiate and manage maintenance and service contracts.
* Manage and liaise with contractors to ensure the facilities are functioning and well maintained, including acting as the after hours emergency contact and observing regular services.
* Manage and participate in risk management strategies including regular property and office equipment inspections and audits to identify any potential risk and implement procedures to eliminate or control risks.
You should possess the following:
* Facilities coordination within a corporate office environment.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
* Sound administration, organisational and time management skills.
* Knowledge of building compliance regulations and codes.
* Certificate or accreditation in Facilities Management (desirable).
* Intermediate skills in MS Suite, particularly MS Excel, Word, (Project).
For more information or to apply for the role please submit your CV to email@example.com