Energy Resourcing are currently recruiting 2 Fabric Maintenance Project Engineers to join their client's Aberdeen project delivery team permanently.
This role offers a flexible hybrid working model, with time working from the client's Aberdeen office balanced with home working.
This is a fantastic career opportunity to join a world-leading company in the provision of industrial services.
- Drive the culture within allocated projects for HSE behaviours.
- Understand the company safety policy requirements, ensuring at all times the works are undertaken and maintained to the highest safety standards
- Ensure that scopes under your control are reviewed and planned at a high level to ensure compliance with company and legislative requirements.
- Promote safe working practices and safety awareness through the implementation of the HSEQ Plan, safety campaigns, safety meetings, and briefings.
- Ensure that all equipment and working practices are planned to ensure compliance.
- Ensure that all hazards are identified and assessed to mitigate risk exposure.
- Ensure that all corrective actions from accident/incident investigations/audits are closed out expediently.
- Support Client Engagement for projects.
- Remain client focused at all times during project phases.
- Support the development of operational plans in conjunction with client requirements.
- Ensure that all client expectations are delivered.
- Follow up client enquiries and demands promptly.
- Cultivate and develop good relations.
- Monitor the contract budgets and costs.
- Ensure the optimised performance of human resources to achieve performance targets.
- Support negotiations with the Customer where any variations and changes to the contract carry commercial implications.
- Project management of allocated Tasks.
- Support as required the planning of the contract and specific work scopes.
- Review upcoming scopes with Site Foremen/ Supervisor to ensure preparedness.
- Communicate with site teams team goals and promote high standards of workmanship.
- Ensure all activities including those of sub-contractors are suitably managed.
- Ensure provision of technical support to offshore and onshore teams across all disciplines.
- Attend contract kick-off and review meetings.
Logistics Personnel and Training
- Liaise with HR Team to assist in the recruitment, induction, and deployment of personnel.
- Ensure that all appraisals are conducted for all staff/operatives/supervision under his control by company requirements.
- Attend any training and safety courses as instructed by the company.
- Ensure project Training is monitored and adequately controlled.
- Ensure that all client logistics requirements are fully met.
- Proven experience in managing work scopes and planning activities.
- Good working knowledge of core disciplines ie scaffolding, painting, insulation, and passive fire protection.
- Appreciation of specialist disciplines i.e. Specialist Cleaning, Rigging, and Lifting.
- APM Qualification Preferred.