With a focus on sustainability, a commitment to championing diversity, equality and inclusion, and a workforce in excess of 40,000 globally, our international ASX listed client is seeking an experienced senior Executive Assistant to support their global CFO, with the role based in their North Sydney office.
About the Role
The Executive Assistant will support the CFO who has a team of 10 direct reports and 2000 across the finance function globally.
You will possess a strong capability in working in fast paced environments, with an understanding of global finance functions within large global organisations highly advantageous.
You will bring your strong administration skills to the role and display confidence in being able to make business decisions where required, answer emails of a high level, attend to extensive travel arrangements, and communicate and present to the Board.
- Managing email communication, calendars, meeting commitments and briefings for the CFO across Investors, Shareholders, and Executive Leaders.
- Assistance in preparation for key Presentations (internal and external), including building and editing PowerPoint presentations, meeting pre-briefings and actions.
- Attendance of meetings (taking minutes) and coordination of CFO travel
- Administrative support and assistance for the CFO and other Executives as required.
- Agenda and Minute preparation for monthly meetings.
- Daily correspondence, phone and email enquiries.
- Assisting with planning and execution of Executive Meetings and Strategic Planning.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- 10+ years as an Executive Assistant supporting senior Executive level stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of global finance functions within large corporate global organisations highly advantageous.
- Extensive experience in creating and collating reports.
- Excellent attention to detail - experience proofing and formatting documents highly beneficial.
- Strong organisational skills with prior experience managing busy calendars.
- Demonstrated experience in being confident to manage and also make decisions on behalf of senior stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong MS Office skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.