Energy Resourcing are currently working with one of the worlds leading new energy companies specifically working on the construction, engineering and development of a state of the art facility.
This project would be based in Northern Europe in a unique location and provides an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the new energy transformation in Europe.
The company itself provides a forward thinking environment allowing you to bring your own thoughts/ideas on how to positively affect the work done.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop cost estimates for Concept and Basic Design stages, as designs develop, communicating with various stakeholders on cost drivers and value engineering opportunities across all disciplines
- Create what-if scenario estimates for program strategy and decision making
- Understand, develop, compile and present high-level cost estimates for multiple projects, all related to Factory Design
- Be able to participate in the design, by escalating risks and communicating opportunities
- Develop long term strategy on estimation methodology, tool and systems for CAPEX projects, integrated in BIM environment (BIM 5D).
- 10+ years of experience on large industrial construction projects, 7+ years of estimation experience required
- Experience in estimation with Civil, Structural, Architectural, Mechanical, Electrical and Piping systems
- Experience in value engineering and cost modelling
- Knowledge of how things are built at the fundamental level
- Ability to work within a high-performance, cross-functional organization with multi-disciplinary teams
- Have an open attitude to exploring new design ideas and implement latest methodologies and tools
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, regional, and national methodologies, regulations and guidelinesApply Now