Energy Resourcing is an engineering & personnel service provider active on four continents in the oil, gas, energy, renewable energies, chemical, petrochemical, refining, and construction sectors. We recruit technical specialists and managers for demanding national and international projects of our technologically leading customers.
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a EPC Planner, located in The Hague.
We look forward to your application!
The planner will be responsible for leading all planning & scheduling related tasks including progress measurement and reporting on medium, large- to mega size EPC projects. The principal planner reports to the Department Manager Planning & Scheduling.
The planner will be responsible for leading all planning & scheduling related tasks including progress measurement and reporting on medium, large- to mega size EPC projects. The planner reports to the Department Manager Planning & Scheduling.
The planner leads the planning & Scheduling effort and progress measurement and reporting on the project. This includes:
- Providing leadership and guidance to project teams and project management concerning schedule development on all levels (level 1, 2 and 3)
- Facilitate Interactive Planning Sessions
- Prepare Basis of Schedule Memorandum
- Initiate Schedule Risk Analysis when required
- Initiate (technical) schedule analysis
- Liaise with entire project team, both internally and with customer representatives.
- Maintaining and updating schedules including float strategy, identifying critical- and sub-critical paths, schedule logic
- Preparing monthly or bi-weekly schedule narratives
- Ensure accuracy of functional (i.e., Engineering, Procurement etc.) progress, efficiency, and manpower forecast
- Organize and lead monthly or bi-weekly progress review meetings.
- Ensure effective communication of schedule sensitivities, concerns, potential schedule threats, outcomes of schedule analysis to all related stakeholders and decision makers.
- Minimal 6 years relevant experience on large to mega EPC projects in the petrochemical and energy sector
- BSc. or MSc. degree in related field or applicable discipline. Recognized as specialist, providing consultation to others.
- Proficient with Primavera P6
- Advanced level with MS Project (Excel, Powerpoint, Word etc.).
- Basic understanding of Netpoint.
- Seasoned ability to inform and persuade on complex matters building on recognition as subject matter expert.
- Ability to structure complex and difficult problems and communicate with stakeholders to provide solutions.
Join us now!
If you have any questions, Alex van Eeden will be happy to help you at alex.vaneeden(at)energyresourcing.com
We look forward to your application!Apply Now