The Company & Benefits
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Perth based Environmental/GHG Advisor for a full time, Perth based role for a 12+ month contract position. Our client is active in the Exploration & Production sector within the Oil and Gas industry.
- Reputable organisation with a global portfolio
- Organisational focus on renewable energy and caring for country
- Flexible contractor engagement (PAYG, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts)
- Local & easily contactable in-house Payroll Team
The successful candidate will provide environmental expertise for an offshore project to ensure it's compliance with relevant legislation and internal organisational requirements.
- Support preparation for project execution
- Act as the Environmental and Greenhouse Gas Focal Point for the project (Upstream Operated and Midstream operated by others)
- Ensure implementation of environmental regulatory and approval requirements across the project
- Undertake, manage or co-ordinate the preparation, maintenance and verification of environmental approvals, including environmental impact statements, EPBC referrals, environment plans and oil spill contingency plans.
- Undertake, manage and/or participate in management and Environmental related Audits, Reviews, Inspections and Investigations.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Environmental Engineering/Science
- Experience in similar role, with extensive experience in Environmental management within the Oil and Gas industry
- Proven experience in preparation, maintenance and implementation of Environment Plans
- Proven experience in managing Environmental approvals and environmental monitoring
- Ability to obtain a MSIC and TBOSIET.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and regulatory bodies.
About Us, Energy Resourcing
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.