* Perth based role
* Opportunity to work in a range of developments, brownfields, project execution teams
* Opportunity to have an impact in driving lower carbon emissions improvements
Our international Oil & Gas operator client is seeking an experienced Environmental Engineer to join the team, based in their Perth CBD office.
* Prepare concept design and specification.
* Preparation of basis of design, and study scopes of work.
* Support of environmental approvals and stakeholder engagement processes.
* Managing technical studies (such as emission and discharges modelling, monitoring and reporting, studies and energy efficiency assessments).
* Provide advice and verification during detailed design, construction and operations.
* Undertake maintenance of engineering design processes and standards.
* Assisting with forecasting team to document short/medium/long term emissions reduction pathways.
You should possess the following:
* Demonstrated Environmental Engineering experience working ideally on the client side of an Operator within resources/energy sector.
* Experienced with the delivery of EIAs, environmental management plans, environmental risk assessments and feasibility studies.
* Proven project management experience.
* A passion for detailed emissions improvements and demonstrated advocacy towards a lower carbon future.
* Formal tertiary qualification in environmental engineering, environmental sciences, or related discipline.
For more information or to apply for the role please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org