Position: Direct Hire
Location: Tuscaloosa, AL
Energy Resourcing is recruiting for an Environmental Engineer that will perform environmental duties at to maintain compliance with environmental requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare permit applications and regulatory reports, make notifications to regulatory agencies, and maintain records for environmental compliance.
- Assist managers at all locations, as needed, in their environmental responsibilities.
- Assist with environmental notifications to regulatory agencies.
- Assist with preparing the annual emissions inventory required by State agencies and the TRI regulations; be able to compute air emissions estimates using TANKS program, or equivalent.
- Accommodate or assist in facility regulatory audits.
- Research environmental regulations as needed to aid with compliance issues and implementation of new regulatory requirements.
- Support Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) activities at the Tuscaloosa Refinery.
- Assist with oil spill response activity.
- Establish and maintain regulatory and industry contacts that enhance environmental compliance.
- Keep abreast of consulting services available and maintain contact with consultants that have or could provide services.
- Determine and present budget needs for environmental activities.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field from a four-year college or university
- Five or more years related experience in Environmental Engineer, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Applicable regulatory and process knowledge are required.
- TWIC required
- Refinery experience required
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
- we value Life
- we Rise to the Challenge
- we are Stronger Together
- we Unlock Brilliance