An experienced Environmental Engineer will be part of Woodside's Client engineering team located in Perth, ensuring that the Contractor produces a safe, technically compliant and operable design. The successful candidate will be responsible for assuring delivery of their respective discipline's Detailed Design in accordance with the Contract Scope, Basis of Design and associated Woodside Engineering Standards.
This role is full time, based in Perth CBD with occasional site visits on a 12 month contract. We are looking for someone to start ASAP.
Key responsibilities and activities include:
- Emissions and discharge register
- Spill modelling
- Engineering Governance and gate reviews
- GHG Emissions sections
- BOD & Engineering checklist
- OTP / TOP engagement
- Compliance data pack - contractor (Technical only)
- NOPSEMA Inspections / Regulator queries
- EP MoC impact and ALARP assessments
Skills and Qualifications include:
- Experience in Environmental Engineering or a related Environmental discipline
- Environmental Engineering degree (or other Engineering degree with demonstrated Environment experience)
- Experience in the oil and gas industry
- Detailed knowledge of Australian legislation, regulations and codes
NOTE: Submissions for this role close 19th January, 2023.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise)
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.