About the Role:
Our international Oil & Gas operator client is currently seeking an Environmental Advisor to join their Perth based team. The role will provide environmental support to address key environment risks and manage assurance activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support identification and delivery of relevant environmental regulatory requirements in order to maintain compliance.
- Engage leaders, workforce and contractors on environment performance and compliance and promote company Environment initiatives
- Participate in governance and assurance activities to demonstrate company and regulatory requirements are being met
- Support business through provision of SME advice and engagement with relevant government departments and regulators to support business outcomes and regulatory compliance
- Coordinate ALARP assessments
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience working within an Oil & Gas operator environment
- Technical Competency requirements in environmental impact assessments
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in environmental science, engineering or similar
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a previous role
- Relevant experience in offshore Oil and Gas with a strong grasp of the NOPSEMA environment and regulations.
For more information or to apply for the role please send your email through to firstname.lastname@example.org