Prince George, British, Columbia
Our client dedicated to the acquisition and build out of strategic midstream assets such as gas plants, pipelines, storage, rail, downstream and export assets.
Is currently seeking an Engineering Superintendent reporting to the Refinery General Manager. This is a full-time position based in Prince George, British Columbia.
Summary of Responsibilities:
· Lead a team of engineering professionals to ensure Projects are delivered as per Project Development and Execution Process, and fully comply with functional, regulatory and safety requirements.
· Manage the overall site project portfolio and multi-year project plan.
· As a key member of the Plant Leadership Team (PLT) supports the safe and reliable operation of the refinery
· Provide coaching and mentoring for the engineering staff at the refinery
· Supports the refinery technically through engineering practices and the engineering work request system with a focus on meeting operating budgets, system reliability, operational integrity, and environmental objectives.
· Manages and maintains site Engineering Standards and Specifications
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering with the ability to register as a P. Eng. with EGBC
· 10+ years working in an engineering role within an operating facility in either oil and gas or petrochemicals, or equivalent industrial experience
· 5+ years of progressive leadership experience
· Strong collaboration skills for effective work in a team environment
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· Ability to simultaneously manage a variety of work tasks and priorities
· Experience managing projects within a brownfield environment would be considered an asset
· Project Management Professional PMP would be considered an asset
· Knowledge of maintenance and reliability methods and practices would be considered an asset
Who we are
Founded in 2006, Energy Resourcing is a trusted partner with a range of innovative recruitment and managed services. We provide recruitment services globally and focus on identifying top technical talent for project staffing and contract terms, as well as permanent hires. Our team has earned a strong reputation in the industry with both clients and candidates alike by delivering high-quality services.
Our core beliefs and values reflect who we are as a company and how we advocate for our candidates and our clients:
· we value Life
· we Rise to the Challenge
· we are Stronger Together
· we Unlock Brilliance