Our client, a national organisation within the Energy sector, is at the forefront of energy reform, and plays an instrumental role is Australia's energy transition.
With an ever evolving landscape, the team is growing and is seeking an Energy Analyst to join their forecasting team. This role will be critically responsible for responsible for delivering essential data that underpins many of their major reporting requirements, and hence will be a key member of the team.
- Provide analytical, programming, modelling and data management support to activities within the team
- Document results and draw key conclusions using clear and concise language that is understandable to a diverse audience
- Maintain quality documentation to capture improvements to procedures and processes
- Manage the delivery of assigned work to agreed timeframes and quality as provided by senior staff and team members.
- Interpret and analyse market/industry information and identify issues that may affect the evolution of Australia's energy industries.
- Mentor and support graduates and students in the performance of their tasks.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in relevant disciplines (engineering, economics, mathematics, operations research etc).
- Experience working with analysis and visualisation tools (such as Excel, SQL, R, Python and PowerBI
- Experience working with complex data sets, databases and spreadsheets
- Experience in gas and/or electricity consumption modelling Gas experience highly desirable.
- Sound understanding of the challenges and opportunities faced within a rapidly transforming power system.
For a confidential discussion or to apply for the role please contact Brendan Fernandez +61 407 181 977 or brendan.fernandez.@energyresourcing.comApply Now