EOI – Energy Analysts, Market Analysts, and Research Analysts
During this time of uncertainty, Energy Resourcing remains open for business as normal and willing to help you in any way, with safety our number one priority.
As we navigate our way through these unchartered waters, we are currently speaking to a range of clients to identify opportunities for current business critical needs, as well as for future business requirements in the post COVID-19 era.
As a result of this, we are seeking Expressions of Interest to pre-qualify candidates with experience in the following areas:
* Energy Analysts (both mid-level and senior)
* Quantitative Analysts (both mid-level and senior)
* Market Analysts (both mid-level and senior)
* Research Analysts (both mid-level and senior)
* Business Analysts (both mid-level and senior)
These roles will be required for our clients within the Energy, Oil & Gas and Mining sectors who will be seeking to ramp up operations once the COVID-19 crisis subsides, and operations resume.
Roles would be based in the Perth, Melbourne and Sydney, working with teams of high performing Analysts.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
* Tertiary qualification in business, management, accounting, economics, statistics, data science or another relevant field
* Excellent research, analytical and quantitative / statistical modelling skills
* Advanced Microsoft Office suite skills, including proven advanced Excel modelling skills
* Demonstrated strategic thinking and commercial acumen, ideally gained in a commercial or regulatory setting, as well as the ability to form strong and trusted relationships, both internally and externally
* Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) including an ability to translate complex information simply into reports, dashboards, slides and other documents.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organization, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
* A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts;
* Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis;
* Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance;
* Employee Assistance Program;
* Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise);
* Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
We are continuing to do our part to keep people working and help companies continue to operate in the safest way possible. We are working to make sure our clients and contractors are healthy and free of risk whether working remotely or while onsite. Please do not hesitate to reach out for any recruitment needs, or payroll assistance.
Future Job and Market Updates
For all the latest job and market updates, please join or follow our following pages:
LinkedIn: Energy Resourcing Australia New Zealand
Candidate Recruitment Platform ION4: https://candidates-erg.ion40.com/
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Brendan Fernandez on +61 0407 181 977 or firstname.lastname@example.org