We are seeking an experienced Emergency Response Coordinator for a FIFO role on a 2:1 roster to a remote site in the Pilbara region.
The successful candidate will provide advice and support on emergency response matters and carry out emergency response training, promotion and reporting. The successful candidate will commence the role ASAP.
Key responsibilities include:
- Implement and maintain Emergency Management Plans
- Maintain site capabilities for emergency response including bush fire, cyclone, medical emergency
- Respond to site emergencies and maintain a state of operational readiness
- Conduct compliance audits /area inspections for cyclone readiness and bush fire prevention seasonally
- Monitor Emergency Response Team compliance with legislation and company standards.
- Actively participate in the implementation of the Critical Control Standards
- Assist with other site support requirements as needed (e.g. Journey management, site inductions, VoC etc)
Skills and qualifications include:
- Previous experience in a similar role in the mining industry
- Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response and Rescue
- As a minimum Rope Rescue, Road Crash Rescue, Firefighting, Confined Space Rescue, Breathing Apparatus (Open Circuit), Hazchem
- Introduction to AIIMS (Australasian Inter-agency Incident Management System)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Maintain high level of fitness inherently required to perform the heavy activities typically required of an active emergency response team member
- Proven track record in Coordinating and Emergency Response Team.
Desirable / highly regarded skills:
- Certificate III in Public Safety (Fire Fighting and Emergency Operations)
- Cert IV in Health Care (Ambulance) or above
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
- A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts
- Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis
- Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise)
- Placement assistance at the end of a contract.