Energy Resourcing are looking for an Electrical Technicians for an adhoc trip on the 23rd September for a 3 week trip for 2 trips
- Support a culture of continuous HSE performance improvement via transfer of knowledge and sharing of best practice
- Demonstrate excellent safety leadership behaviours at all times and encouraging colleagues to achieve outstanding performance in meeting Company HSE and business targets
- Ensuring compliance with Company performance standards. Electrical safety rules
- Liaise with the Electrical Team Lead, REP and Site leadership and onshore engineers to determine and agree priorities
- Carry out maintenance activities in accordance with the client and industry standard policies and procedures
- Ensure equipment, systems and work sites are reinstated to the required standard
- Utilise ISSOW system to act as PA, control worksite and liaise with the AA
- Support Electrical vendors & Subcontractors
- Provide guidance and support for all team members in terms of Electrical technical issues
- Maintain effective communication with work colleagues at all levels
- Ensure work history is comprehensively recorded in line with data quality requirements for maintenance related activity
- Stand in for Electrical Team Lead and REP as required when identified and suitably trained
- Carry out emergency response duties as required
- Actively contribute towards production management and effective utilisation of asset's Production Loss Management System
- Identify asset threats and opportunities and actively support the maintenance process
- Identify opportunities for cost reduction and removal of low value activities
- NVQ - Level 3 (Electrical) or equivalent.
- Compex Certificate
- OGUK Medical
- Experience within a similar role and be able to demonstrate knowledge of relevant legislation.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to work safely on own initiative and with time constraints.
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt is essential.
- Ability to work to prearranged deadlines, embrace change and continual improvement.
- Demonstrates the client values in the way work is carried out.