About the Role
Our client, a global market leading engineering organisation, is seeking for experienced Electrical Supervisors to join their site teams in Western Australia. These FIFO from Perth roles offer competitive remunerations, 14/7 day rosters, and are a great opportunity to join large and well-known mining projects for a top tier mining operator.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
* Role 1: supervise construction work, and ensure adherence to permit procedures and statutory requirements.
* Role 1: Undertake training and perform as an Isolation Officer.
* Role 2: supervise a team of technicians performing site-based commissioning, and ensure the commissioning work is delivered in accordance to the project schedule and budget.
* Plan work activities and identify hazards and controls in consultation with Contractors.
* Conduct and record site inspections and risk assessments.
* Develop relationships operations, subcontractors, and vendors.
* Contractor management.
Skills and Experience
* Current WA Electrical License.
* Demonstrated experience supervising technicians on major construction or commissioning projects within mining industry.
* Thorough understanding of current OHS legislation and a proven ability to apply this knowledge in an engineering/project management environment.
* Basic competence in MS Office suite.
* Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
* Ability to develop close working relationships with contractors and stakeholders.
About Energy Resourcing Australia
Energy Resourcing Australia Pty Ltd is part of a leading global Recruitment organisation, with Clients in the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewable Energy, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Refining, Mining, Consulting and Construction sectors.
We are a high-quality Recruitment and Contractor Management partner with a strong reputation in our industry with our Customers and Contractor personnel. Our Perth team, including certified HR professionals, have experience providing Recruitment, Contract Management and Payroll Services to our Clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Benefits of being an Energy Resourcing Contractor:
A flexible approach to Payroll where Contractors can trade as PAYG Individual, Pty Ltd Company or Family/Discretionary Trusts
Flexible pay cycles where Contractors can elect to be paid on a weekly or fortnightly basis
Locally based In-house Payroll team who are easily contactable for queries or assistance
Employee Assistance Program
Contractor Care Program (including regular contact, Contractor functions and merchandise)
Placement assistance at the end of a contract.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click ‘Apply” button. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Anu Marttinen on +61 8 9420 7527 or email@example.com